Promotions

Promotion 1 – (1 Camera HD Quality Camera Package!)


promotion-img

Package includes:

> 1 x 4 Channel H.264 HD Digital Video Recorder (HD DVR)
> 1 x 720P (1Megapixels) IR Dome Day/Night Color Camera
> 1 x 1000GB SATA Hard Disk
> 1 x Standard Installation
> 1 x 1 year Warranty

Features:

> 4 Channel H.264 HD DVR 720 (1280×720 pixels) Display & Recording
> Live Audio Transmission (Optional – Omni Mic)
> Live/ Playback Internet Viewing via IE, laptop, PC, iPh, iPad, android phones & tablets
> USB Port Backup
> VGA Output/ HDMI (Optional)
> Click here to see the catalog

Tags: cctv, cctv camera, cctv singapore, ip camera, spy cameras, home cctv, digital camera, surveillance camera, security camera, ptz camera

Promotion 2 – (4 Camera HD Quality Camera Package!)


promotion-img

Package includes:

> 1 x 4 Channel H.264 HD Digital Video Recorder (HD DVR)
> 4 x 720P (1 Megapixels) IR Dome Day/Night Color Camera
> 1 x 1000GB SATA Hard Disk
> 1 x Standard Installation
> 1 x 1 year Warranty

Features:

> 4 Channel H.264 HD DVR 720 (1280×720 pixels) Display & Recording
> Live Audio Transmission (Optional – Omni Mic)
> Live/ Playback Internet Viewing via IE, laptop, PC, iPh, iPad, android phones & tablets
> USB Port Backup
> VGA Output/ HDMI (Optional)
> Click here to see the catalog

Tags: home security cameras, cctv installation, home camera, wireless camera, wifi camera, analog camera, cctv camera for home, wireless ip camera, dvr cctv, wireless cctv

Promotion 3 – (8 Camera HD Quality Camera Package!)


promotion-img

Package includes:

> 1 x 8 Channel H.264 HD Digital Video Recorder (HD DVR)
> 8 x 720P (1 Megapixels) IR Dome Day/Night Color Camera
> 1 x 1000GB SATA Hard Disk
> 1 x Standard Installation
> 1 x 1 year Warranty

*** Add in $100 to upgrade 1000GB to 2000GB (2 TB)

Features:

> 8 Channel H.264 HD DVR 720 (1280×720 pixels) Display & Recording
> Live Audio Transmission (Optional – Omni Mic)
> Live/Playback Internet Viewing via IE, laptop, PC, iPh, iPad, android phones & tablets
> USB Port Backup
> VGA Output/ HDMI (Optional)
> Click here to see the catalog

Tags: cctv camera price, cctv systems, dahua camera, wireless cctv camera, cctv surveillance, bullet camera

Promotion 4 – (1 Camera HD Quality Camera Package!)


promotion-img

Package includes:

> 1 x 4 Channel H.264 HD Digital Video Recorder (HD DVR)
> 1 x 1080P (2Megapixels) IR Dome Day/Night Color Camera
> 1 x 1000GB SATA Hard Disk
> 1 x Standard Installation
> 1 x 1 year Warranty

*** Add in $100 to upgrade 1000GB to 2000GB (2 TB)

Features:

> 4 Channel H.264 HDCVR (1080P) Display & Recording
> Live Audio Transmission (Optional – Omni Mic)
> Live/Playback Internet Viewing via IE, laptop, PC, iPh, iPad, android phones & tablets
> USB Port Backup
> VGA Output/ HDMI (Optional)
> Click here to see the catalog

Tags: wireless security cameras, security camera system, home surveillance cameras, analog camera, cctv, cctv singapore, cctv camera, cctv camera sg, cctv camera singapore, cctv sg, cctv systems, cctv security systems, dahua camera, security surveillance cameras

Promotion 5 – (2 Camera HD Quality Camera Package!)


promotion-img

Package includes:

> 1 x 4 Channel H.264 HD Digital Video Recorder (HD DVR)
> 2 x 1080P (2Megapixels) IR Dome Day/Night Color Camera
> 1 x 1000GB SATA Hard Disk
> 1 x Standard Installation
> 1 x 1 year Warranty

*** Add in $100 to upgrade 1000GB to 2000GB (2 TB)

Features:

> 4 Channel H.264 HDCVR (1080P) Display & Recording
> Live Audio Transmission (Optional – Omni Mic)
> Live/Playback Internet Viewing via IE, laptop, PC, iPh, iPad, android phones & tablets
> USB Port Backup
> VGA Output/ HDMI (Optional)
> Click here to see the catalog

Tags: home security cameras, CCTV installation, home camera, wireless camera, WiFi camera, analog camera, CCTV camera for home, wireless IP camera, DVR CCTV, wireless CCTV, CCTV camera price, CCTV systems, Dahua camera

Promotion 6 – (4 Camera HD Quality Camera Package!)


promotion-img

Package includes:

> 1 x 4 Channel H.264 HD Digital Video Recorder (HD DVR)
> 4 x 1080P (2Megapixels) IR Dome Day/Night Color Camera
> 1 x 1000GB SATA Hard Disk
> 1 x Standard Installation
> 1 x 1 year Warranty

*** Add in $100 to upgrade 1000GB to 2000GB (2 TB)

Features:

> 4 Channel H.264 HDCVR (1080P) Display & Recording
> Live Audio Transmission (Optional – Omni Mic)
> Live/Playback Internet Viewing via IE, laptop, PC, iPh, iPad, Android phones & Tablets
> USB Port Backup
> VGA Output/ HDMI (Optional)
> Click here to see the catalog

Tags: cctv, cctv camera, cctv singapore, ip camera, spy cameras, home cctv, digital camera, surveillance, cctv camera sg, cctv camera singapore, cctv sg, cctv security systems, dahua camera, security surveillance cameras, home surveillance cameras, cctv security cameras, security camera installation

Promotion 7 – (1 Camera HD Quality Camera Package!)


promotion-img

Package includes:

> 1 x 4 Channel H.264 Network Video Recorder (POE NVR)
> 1 x 1080P (2Megapixels) IR Dome Day/Night IP CAMERA
> 1 x 1000GB SATA Hard Disk
> 1 x Standard Installation
> 1 x 1 year Warranty

*** Add in $100 to upgrade 1000GB to 2000GB (2 TB)

Features:

> 4 Channel H.264 NVR (1080P) Display & Recording
> Live Audio Transmission (Optional – Omni Mic)
> Live/ Playback Internet Viewing via IE, laptop, PC, iPh, iPad, Android phones & Tablets
> USB Port Backup
> VGA Output/ HDMI (Optional)
> Click here to see the catalog

Tags: wireless camera, wifi camera, analog camera, cctv camera for home, wireless ip camera, dvr cctv, cctv singapore, ip camera, spy cameras, home cctv

Promotion 8 – (2 Camera HD Quality Camera Package!)


promotion-img

Package includes:

> 1 x 4 Channel H.264 Network Video Recorder (POE NVR)
> 2 x 1080P (2Megapixels) IR Dome Day/Night IPCAMERA
> 1 x 1000GB SATA Hard Disk
> 1 x Standard Installation
> 1 x 1 year Warranty

*** Add in $100 to upgrade 1000GB to 2000GB (2 TB)

Features:

> 4 Channel H.264 NVR (1080P) Display & Recording
> Live Audio Transmission (Optional – Omni Mic)
> Live/Playback Internet Viewing via IE, laptop, PC, iPh, iPad, Android phones & Tablets
> USB Port Backup
> VGA Output/ HDMI (Optional)
> Click here to see the catalog

Tags: wireless cctv, cctv camera price, cctv systems, dahua camera, cctv camera price, cctv systems, dahua camera, home camera, wireless camera, wifi camera

Promotion 9 – (4 Camera HD Quality Camera Package!)


promotion-img

Package includes:

> 1 x 4 Channel H.264 Network Video Recorder (POE NVR)
> 4 x 1080P (2Megapixels) IR Dome Day/Night IP CAMERA
> 1 x 1000GB SATA Hard Disk
> 1 x Standard Installation
> 1 x 1 year Warranty

*** Add in $100 to upgrade 1000GB to 2000GB (2 TB)

Features:

> 4 Channel H.264 NVR (1080P) Display & Recording
> Live Audio Transmission (Optional – Omni Mic)
> Live/ Playback Internet Viewing via IE, laptop, PC, iPh, iPad, Android phones & Tablets
> USB Port Backup
> VGA Output/ HDMI (Optional)
> Click here to see the catalog

Tags: home security cameras, cctv installation, home camera, wireless camera, wifi camera, analog camera, cctv camera for home, wireless ip camera, dvr cctv, wireless

CCTV Promotion etc.


promotion-img

TERMS & CONDITIONS

> Promotion packages are only valid for one time installation of single Storey HDB Flat and Retails Shop/Office ≤ 1100sq ft., Ceiling High ≤ 3m.
> Not valid for Landed Property and Condo Optional.
> All CCTV promotion packages come with one time user training and 1 year warranty.
> Maximum of 20 meters wiring.
> One time Free Programming.
> All price quoted above are excluding GST.

Tags: Dahua, CCTV camera, IP Camera , Video Surveillance, Full HD AHD TVI CVI cameras, PTZ CCTV Camera, DVR , NVR, Analog CCTV Camera, Ultra high definition IP Camera, HD-TVI analog CCTV camera, HD Wireless IP CCTV Camera, Wireless IP camera, Security Camera, Surveillance Camera, CCTV Singapore, CCTV installation Singapore, HDB CCTV, Home CCTV, Business CCTV, Commercial CCTV, CCTV Supplier, CCTV Distributor, CCTV camera Singapore, CCTV IP camera, HD CCTV Camera, Home CCTV Camera, Outdoor CCTV Camera Singapore, home camera, wireless ip camera, dvr cctv, wireless cctv, cctv camera price, wireless cctv camera

Stay in touch with us

contact-icons

Have any questions?

sales@techcom.co

contact-icons

Connect on call with us

+65 92778888

Get started today for a free home evaluation!

Copyright 2019. Techcom Engineering Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved

WhatsAPP
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial
RSS
YouTube
Pinterest
Pinterest
fb-share-icon
Instagram
WhatsApp